- Categories: Excavating
Here is just a small sample of the many applications of Excavation:
- Land clearing. Land clearing removes all vegetation from the topsoil. This includes tree removal as well, and when followed up with root raking and stump removal, the likelihood of plants growing back in the area diminishes. Land clearing is useful not only for preparing a building site, but for clearing hunting trails, creating easements and even clearing land that is intended for a farm or pushing the woods back.
- Land grading. There’s a reason why houses and barns are built on a property’s highest point: they are less likely to flood in heavy rains. But when the property has no natural hills or is in a low-lying area to begin with, land grading ensures that the water flows away from the building pad or foundation and helps to stabilize the soil. Whether you’re planning to build a house, barn, garage or shed, proper land grading will save you from many headaches in the future.
- Creating a construction entrance or driveway. Dirt work is also useful for creating a construction entrance or preparing the land for a new driveway. This involves clearing the land of vegetation, packing down the soil and grading it if necessary to prepare it for gravel and heavy loads.
Our excavation services include:
- Water ways
- Field tile work
- Tile main installation
- Land clearing
- Culvert installation
- Food plot prep and seeding
- Parking lots and driveways